Helloooo Ladies!!! We are 3 Weeks Away from Babes in Joshua! Are you as excited as we are?!! Here is some stuff ya might want to know:
Registration cuts off Sept 23rd. There will be no on site registration.
- An email with exact address for campout location will be sent Sept 25th to the email that is connected to the PayPal account you used to register with . If you are on the road this time and have limited access to emails, please email us at babesrideout.com and we will dial you in :)
- The site opens to motorcycles and cars at 3pm Friday Oct 3rd. Your name will be under the name and email from the PayPal you used to register.
- Pick up wrist band upon arrival. It’s ok to park your moto first :)
- Car parking and moto parking are different but there will be signs directing each
- You are on your own for food Fri day/night. There will be a CASH ONLY food truck on site the entire weekend by Mad House Pies. Please click on her blog post to see pricing and menu. She has some amazing snacks!
- We have a group ride leaving the Joshua Tree campground on Sat (maps will be given out). You must have a full tank of gas as the first stop is exactly 55 miles from camp location. We leave at 9 am sharp. We beg you to read the group riding etiquette via Biltwell by clicking HERE. The entire ride is 180 miles with gas stops every 55 miles and a lunch break. If you don’t feel like going, there will be tons of opportunities to do more mellow rides around Joshua Tree. NO PRESSURE to group ride. Safety and knowing your limits is key.
- Dinner is at 6 pm sharp from Pie for the People. You will get 2 giant slices, salad, and a bottle of water (this is the only food provided as part of your registration fee)
- PBR, Biltwell kegs, Ole Smoky Moonshine, and water is free until it runs out
- There IS a camp store on property with snacks, gatorade, tylenol etc that will be open
- If you have an RV please email us email@example.com so we can sort the additional cost. Cars and Vans are of no additional cost.
- The surface you will be camping on is hard packed dirt but please watch for any soft spots
- There is onsite showers, bathrooms, port-o-potties, and a “cool down” station
- The only cell service that does NOT work out there is Verizon
- Not sure what to pack? Please read Tori’s Guide to Moto Camping via Poler and if you need anything, use this one time discount code “joshuababe30″ at checkout to get 30% off ALL your camp needs from POLER STUFF. Thanks Poler!
- Shoppe815 is offering $5 off purchases over $25 with discount code BABESRIDEOUT14
- We are going to make a short G-rated reel about BRO and have some GoPros mounted on our bikes. This is not a commercial or a production. No one has to be in the reel if they do not want to. There will be a release to sign upon arrival so we have permission to post it on facebook and youtube. You can pick up a “no thanks” wrist band at check in to guarantee to be edited out. Please read more about it HERE . Our goal is share the excitement and get more ladies interested in hopping on two wheels. We hope you all want to be apart of it <3
We are so excited to see everyone soon!! – A&A