Ladies! We can’t wait to host you this weekend at Babes Ride Out East Coast 3! Here is some important info you'll want to know before you arrive Friday.
1. Friendly reminder, gates are at noon, no early birds please :)
2. No need to print ticket (totally fine if you do) but we have you on the list.
3. When you arrive, you'll be flagged into registration. You must get your wrist band, bike band, and sign waiver before you enter the campgrounds. Once you have finished registration, our wonderful flaggers will be guiding you in and showing you where to park. Reminder that no cars are allowed in the motorcycle camping areas so if you have a chase, they’ll have to sherpa over your camping gear (don’t worry; it’s not far from car parking). There are no assigned spots but we have plenty of room for everyone J
4. We will have car passes on site for cash purchase for ANY ticket holding motorcyclists who decides to drive instead of ride. No need to switch “ticket” type or email us with your change of plans.
RULES AND REGS
HELMETS ON AT ALL TIMES. This is a rule that is not only ours, but the campsites as well. Anyone caught riding without a helmet on the property, hot dogging or doing burn outs will be asked to leave. Thank you sooo much for your cooperation here!
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
Feel free to bring your own food for cooking, alcohol, whatever you like to help make your weekend more comfortable! The camp store sells wood and we will have group fires near the pavilion for you to enjoy.
$$ CASH FOR
- Babes Ride Out Merch
- Donations for Maker's Market
The township of Narrowsburg is within walking distance and has gas, ATMS, grocery store, ice cream, restaurants, a really cool bar at the Narrowsburg Inn (HIGHLY recommend checking out, built in the 1840's, was a speakeasy & brothel during the prohibition....and haunted).
The campsite has a fully stock camp store with everything you want, need, and may have forgotten to pack.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING: ladies who did not buy a ticket (wristbands will be checked this year every time you re-enter the grounds), boyfriends, husbands, animals, kids, weapons of any kind (firearms, hatchets, bow and arrows, slingshots, BB guns,or anything that can be used as a weapon), no signs/banners, no eazy ups (sorry! it obstructs the natural beauty of the camp) no fireworks, no items to vend or handouts like stickers, buttons, flyers as we end up spending hours picking up these up as 99% of it gets trashed. Leave no trace :) Our security will be on patrol so please be kind when they ask you to put these items away or ask you and your uninvited "friend" to leave. Sadly these rules are in place for a reason but will be enforced to ensure EVERYONE has a great time!
If you have not read the schedule of events, viewed the what to pack list, learned what food will be available for purchase on site, or checked out any of the event details, please do so by clicking HERE. We’ve consolidated everything for your viewing pleasure J
Ride safe ladies! Enjoy the journey and we will have an ice cold 805 beer waiting for you when you arrive - Babes Ride Out