Babes Ride Out is a true riding event which means when the sun comes up, grab a coffee, some breakfast at camp, and get outta there and explore some of the best riding in Southern California. We aren't joking when we say the camp clears out during the day. If you stay behind, you are blowing it! Stop by the Mojave Land Trust booth , pick up your Biltwell route map, and make sure to download these directions before you go.
- 176 Miles round trip (4 hours riding total)
- Download directions HERE
- Mountain town with amazing restaurants and gas stops
- Cooler temps with an altitude of 5,413
- Visit the town square for ice cream
- Route takes you over world famous Pacific Crest Trail
- Incredible panoramic views and pine lined roads.
- Twists and turns galore!
- Great place to eat lunch! Live music at the Lumberyard Mill
- Cafe Aroma has incredible espresso and lunch menu
Before you ride please note:
- IF YOUR GPS TAKES YOU ON DIRT ROADS TURN AROUND!!! The link above has correct directions :)
- You are riding at your own risk so please make sure you view the route & mark your gas stops based on tank size, check the local weather where you are going, check for last minute road closures, and have the skill set to ride comfortably.
- For tips and tricks about riding in a group read the blog we wrote for Progressive MC HERE