Maybe you've ridden hundreds of miles to get to the event (maybe even thousands) and riding one of the routes isn't something you want to do for the day. NO problem! Virginia has listed out tons of destinations, towns worth checking out, and short routes ranging 16 miles to 90 from the campsite. You won't want to miss out on these. Starting planning and checking out these incredible destinations, towns, and short routes that offer the most beautiful sites!
- Bethel Woods: Site of Woodstock ’69 - Museum, Historical site (15 miles)
- Kaaterskill Falls, NY - Waterfall, short hike (88 miles)
- Raymondskill Falls, PA - Waterfall, short hike (32 miles)
- Opus 40 - Environmental Sculpture (85 miles)
- Storm King - Outdoor Sculpture Center (74 miles)
- High Point State Park (40 miles)
- 6 West - Biker bar & restaurant (23 miles)
- Pratt’s Rock - Landmark (90 miles)
- Woodstock, New York (76 miles)
- Roscoe, New York: Roscoe diner (31 miles)
- Windham, New York (89 miles)
- Cave Mountain Brewery Company
- Hunter, New York (87 miles)
- Phoenicia, New York: Phoenicia Diner (69 miles)
- Milford, Pennsylvania (31 miles)
- Tannersville, NY (84 miles)
- Bethel, New York (16 miles)
- “Hawks Nest,” famed scenic highway for motorcyclists along the ridge of the Delaware River. If you hit this with no other cars around, you’ve found the golden moment to lean and take those turns.
- 23A, Glides through Kaaterskill State Forest along Schoharie Creek. Twists and turns that you dream of, including Kaaterskill Falls.
- Big Indian-Oliverea, carving along the Esopus and West Branch Neversink River.
- Old Mine Road, Historic highway in New Jersey along the Eastern bank of the Delaware River
- Route 209, Scenic drive in Pennsylvania along the Western bank of the Delaware River