Babes Ride Out is a true riding event which means when the sun comes up, grab a coffee, some breakfast at camp, and get outta there and explore some of the best riding in Southern California. We aren't joking when we say the camp clears out during the day. If you stay behind, you are blowing it! Stop by the Mojave Land Trust booth , pick up your Biltwell route map, and make sure to download these directions before you go.
- 197 Miles round trip (4 hours riding total)
- Download directions HERE
- Twisty mountain roads
- Mountain town with amazing restaurants and breweries
- Cooler temps with an altitude of 6,752
- Visit the zoo
- Check out Rocktoberfest a mineral mining festival
- Big Bear's Oktoberfest will be in full swing!
- Skate and BMX parks
Watch the scenery change from desert to mountains and pull into Big Bear for a lakeside lunch. This is a super twisty adventure that will take a full day rounds trip if you plan on stopping for lunch, taking a swim in the lake, and snapping some pics.
For lunch, check out the Big Bear Brewery which has a ton of options for everyone like Vegan Power Bowls, burgers topped with an fried egg, salads, flatbreads, and of course they brew their own beer.
Before you ride please note:
- IF YOUR GPS TAKES YOU ON DIRT ROADS TURN AROUND!!! The link above has correct directions :)
- You are riding at your own risk so please make sure you view the route & mark your gas stops based on tank size, check the local weather where you are going, check for last minute road closures, and have the skill set to ride comfortably.
- For tips and tricks about riding in a group read the blog we wrote for Progressive MC HERE