Hi! We can't wait to host you at Babes in the Dirt 2 but there are some things you need to know about keeping it safe out there! Make sure and be there for the mandatory riders meeting 9:30am. If you are attending, this is a must!!!!
Since this event is FREE, we ask that everyone who is driving bring 1 pack of firewood. We would really appreciate this!
*YOU MUST CHECK IN AT FOX BOOTH AND SIGN WAIVER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL*
There are some very important rules to follow:
1. Buddy system required. please do not go off and ride trails on your own. Buddy system means that you stick with your riding buddy at all times. Do not leave them behind!
2. Several of the trails at Hungry Valley are 2-way riding trails. Assume the trail you are on is a 2-way trail unless it is clearly marked as a 1-way trail. Always stay to the right side of the trail and make sure and alert riders passing you on the other side of how many riders are behind you by holding up a finger count of how many riders are behind you.
3. Gear up! Wear full gear when riding!
4. NO DRINKING AND RIDING! If we see anyone drinking while on the bike, you will be kicked out of the event.
5. Grab a trail map as you pull into the park! It is clearly marked with beginner trails (green) intermediate trails (blue) and expert trails (black) stick to the trails that fit within your skill level.
- there is no water at all in the entire park
- there is no food for sale whatsoever
- there is no electricity whatsoever
- there are two toilets on site with no running water (sort of like an out house)
- there are structures for inclement weather